Requisition ID: 005617
Work closely with marketing leaders to develop and execute Ethan Allen's Social Media strategy focusing primarily on lead generation. Help build brand awareness an, expand influencer outreach. Schedule, publish and analyze digital content on multiple platforms.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related business discipline, with a three (3) to five (5) years of work experience in an interactive field; with specific experience in implementing social strategy, managing an online community and acting as a brand advocate.
- Demonstrated passion for social media.
- Must have strong proficiency content management systems and analytics.
- Good technical skills with the ability to pick up new tools and ideas quickly; enthusiasm for technology products with strong understanding of trends in the consumer electronic industry.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent creative and analytic skills with the ability to use both interchangeably.
- Ability to work within a deadline-oriented and fast paced team environment, while also assuming leadership when appropriate.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.