General Description/What You'll Do
The Social Media Manager creates interactive consumer social programs that drive repeat engagement and transactions through social mediachannels and platforms. The ideal candidate is a social marketing tools power user with a solid understanding of how to drive consumer engagement in-line with business goals across multiple social platforms.
This person is responsible for strategy and planning, implementation and analysis and collaborates with a wide variety of cross-functional team members from strategy to creative to content strategy to analytics. They also work with the agency's leadership team to ensure progressive thinking and flawless implementation.
- Knowledge of social media analytics platforms including Radian6, MutualMind, Facebook Insights, Tweetreach, etc.
- SEO/SMO copywriting a big plus
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Must be a self-starter as well as work well in a group, be organized, flexible and personable.
- 2-4 years experience moderating communities, 4-6+ years in social marketing
- 5+ years working in digital marketing and/or integrated marketing including B2C
- Demonstrated experience using and communicating in social networks, blogs, and content
Req No. 2017-1229