Responsible for the management of all Transamerica corporate social mediachannels. This role has some strategic thinking and planning aspects and is primarily focused on execution and daily innovation of processes and deliverables.
The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity, heart and diverse thought to everything that we do-and to the communities where we live and work
- Responsible for the execution, working with members of the Brand and Digital team, and the social media agency to develop an evergreen content plan that supports and drives traffic to the organization, including the planning, creation, execution and reporting of campaigns on those channels.
- Contribute to the overarching social media strategy and annual roadmap and budget planning.
- Work with the internal customer care team to provide timely and appropriate responses to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Manage the editorial calendar; work with creative and content teams to populate, review and prepare content for posting to social mediachannels.
- Ensure content is reviewed and approved for publication by the compliance team and appropriate internal and external partners.
- Leading innovation with executive social media presence programs, employee advocacy and influencer programs
- Analyze, prepare and deliver reports to internal stakeholders on content performance.
- Responsible for the build out and continuous improvement of our social media listening and engagement platforms and infrastructure
- Building and improving on existing stakeholder relationships with our Data analytics, PR, Customer service, Legal, Compliance, Recruitment and other teams for better leverage and adoption of social media strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- 4 years of social media marketing experience.
- Thorough understanding of the social medialandscape, including channels, best practices and audiences.
- Thorough understanding of social mediapublishing tools.
- Communication and interpersonal skills for extensive interaction with internal departments and social media agency.
- Experience using Sprinklr, Salesforce Social Studio or equivalent platforms.
- Project management skills to schedule and manage multiple concurrent campaigns.
- Detail oriented and a self-starter with effective communication skills.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- An Innovator and networker.
- Experience working in a social media or advertising agency.
- Experience using any social media platform.
- Office environment.
- Moderate travel to meet with social media agency and marketing teams in other locations or attend training and conferences.