How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Implement organic and paid social media campaigns to drive product awareness, brand affinity, thought leadership, customer care, and community engagement
- Work alongside our Marketing Communications team and creative resources in the development of engaging content
- Help build relationships with influencers and key audiences, including farmers, media, agriculture associations, crop protection retailers, and advocates
- Listen and respond to social media conversations and draw insights from broader conversations about our industry and other focus areas
- Advise and lead all staff on social media best practices and develop training programs for the commercial group as needed including employee advocacy
- Lead efforts to analyze, report and recommend improvements to social media strateg