If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The Social Media Manager is responsible for maintaining the Firm’s presence on all brand social channels. As a key member of the marketing team, he or she will craft engaging social media content that amplifies the brand and its practices for its key audiences. He/she will work closely with the marketing operations, corporate, and portfolio marketing teams to drive brand awareness, audience engagement, and growth. The position is responsible for developing and executing a strategy, including a robust social media calendar, and for evolving, maintaining, and communicating internally the firm’s general and platform-specific editorial guidelines and best practices for social engagement.
Primary responsibilities include:
The manager will be expected to utilize data and social media trends to analyze and optimize CohnReznick’s social presence and brand authority across channels and be able to conduct regular competitor analyses to support, modify, and affirm the social strategy.
- Define, plan, implement and monitor the social strategy in line with business objectives to achieve campaign goals, including lead generation.
- Strong understanding of and extensive experience in managing social mediachannels and creating compelling social content.
- Create relevant content daily while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations.
- Translate research and other business content, such as thought leadership, for social platforms.
- Cultivate new communities, managing branded online communities and channels.
- Proactively seek new ways to engage our audience across multiple social platforms and champion specific tactics throughout the organization.
- Continuously analyze performance of social content and engagement initiatives, optimize campaigns and share best practices across the organization.
- Strategic approach to testing and implementing new social tactics to grow followers and engagement.
- Provide recommendations on paid vs. organic social media opportunities
- Solid understanding of social media universe including YouTube, LI, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, SlideShare, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, forums, and blogs.
- Keep a pulse on social conversations and social trends in the industry to make recommendations to business.
- Be responsible for employee advocacy including internal training customized for audience
- Conduct competitive research.
- At least 5 years of social media/ digitalexperience with deep understanding of social and digital media concepts across industry verticals that deliver results.
- Extensive experience using and analyzing results to inform strategy
- Demonstrated success in building relationships and trust with stakeholders.
- Fluency with social platforms and second-nature understanding of their differentiating strengths and limitations
- Keen grasp of the centrality of data to social platform success and proven talent at transforming data into actionable social tactics
- Passion for continuous improvement and agility in reframing, re-promoting and repositioning content
- Ability to quickly craft social content in response to trending topics and provide data on post-performance
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Passion for reaching target audience with well-crafted stories and social content
- Ability to collaborate across functions and departments
- Stellar project management skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a solid work ethic
- Experience with employee advocacy a plus
- Proven ability in meeting tight deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- Web analytics/social listening knowledge and experience in measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall social strategy is required
- Understand best practices for main B2B channels: Twitter, LinkedIn including usage of hashtags, frequency, content, etc.
- Experience with social media technology including listening and publishing tools, and employee advocacy technologies.
- Understanding of influencer marketing and how to cultivate opportunities.