CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity located in our Roseland, NJ; New York, NY; or Boston, MA office. We are looking for a Social Media Manager/Sr. Specialist to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class internal client service
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community.
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Define and execute a specific SM strategy.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring social strategy in line with business objectives to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- Cultivating new communities, managing branded online communities and channels.
- Provide relevant content daily while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations.
- Responsible for writing some original content and developing story ideas
- Provide recommendations and implement testing and tactics on how to grow followers.
- Provide recommendations on paid vs. organic social media opportunities
- Solid understanding of social media universe including YouTube, LI, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, SlideShare, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, forums, and blogs.
- Staying abreast of new trends on the space and making recommendations to the business.
- Understanding of best practices for main B2B channels: Twitter, LI. Including usage of hashtags, frequency, content, etc.
- Proactively seek new ways to engage our audience across multiple social platforms and champion specific tactics throughout the organization.
- Continuously analyze performance of social content and engagement initiatives using Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and other available metrics; re-evaluate tactics based on metrics and share experiences across the organization and make recommendations.
- Solid understanding of social media technology including listening and publishing tools, and employee advocacy technologies.
- Understanding of influencer marketing and how to cultivate opportunities.
- General understanding of audience profiles for each social media channel.
- Understanding of how content works on a social web
- Optimize content for social.
- Conduct competitive research.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Routinely take complicated issues and create concise social media deliverables in a way to resonates with fans, customers, partners and press
- Keep a pulse on social conversations and social trends in the industry.
- Strong understanding of and extensive experience in managing social media channels and creating compelling social content.
- Exceptional demonstrated written and oral communication skills, ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Communicate clearly and professionally at all times with external and internal customers.
- Accurately handle multiple simultaneous activities on tight deadlines.
- Web analytics/social listening knowledge and experience in measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall social strategy is desired
- Work mostly as an individual contributor and growing into the role.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-10 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated success in building relationship and trust with stakeholders and delivering results through social media.
- to maintain confidentiality and build, establish and maintain trust and credibility