We’re currently seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to help with content strategy, creation, and leading the publishing across all of Chime’s social media channels. The Social Media Manager will also work collaboratively with members of the Brand Marketing, Growth, Design, Product, and Member Services teams. Success in this role means creating compelling stories that are informed by data to maximize reach, grow audiences, and drive measurable impact for the Chime brand across all social channels. You will report to the Senior Social Media Manager.
- Developing and maintaining Chime’s social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Generating a diverse pipeline of social media content, and effectively crafting them in the look and feel as well as voice and tone of the brand.
- Collaborating with Content Marketing and Design to translate blog content for specific social channels.
- Executing data-driven social campaigns, promotions, and strategies to increase digital word-of-mouth referrals and online share of voice.
- Monitoring and analyzing conversations across key social media channels and collaborating with the Social Media Community Managers to prepare monthly reports to update brand and growth teams on insights and opportunities.
- Fostering relationships and conversations with influencers, and expanding our strategy on how we share member stories.
- Finding opportunities in our existing social media channels, as well as exploring new channels.
- 4-6 years of hands-on social media marketing and community management experience with a proven track record in growing a brand’s social media presence and impact; 2-3 years of that experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Expert at best practices for the top social media platforms.
- Exceptional writing, grammar and creative copywriting skills tailored for social content.
- Proficiency in social media publishing, listening and measurement tools.
- Basic knowledge of link creation for social tracking and attribution.
- Proficiency with Photoshop
- Experience with Figma, Jira and Sprinklr are a huge plus.
- You’re entrepreneurial, self-directed, resourceful, and able to thrive with minimal guidance.
- You’ve developed an impressive portfolio of case studies that demonstrate a proven track record in building and growing a brand’s social presence and impact across platforms.
- You live and breathe on social – understanding how to integrate cultural trends without making it feel forced or out of pocket.
- Words matter and you pride yourself on your writing and stylistic sensibility. You have a quick wit and can generate content that’s on brand, on point, and sometimes, on the fly.
- You’re a natural storyteller and have a passion for crafting stories through words, pictures, and video. You have a keen visual sense, an eye for detail, and mastery of both technical and aesthetic best practices for images and video across social platforms.
- You’re mission-driven and naturally member obsessed. You lead with empathy, and make it a mission to use social media as a means to educate, motivate, and build a community.