The Social Media Manager is responsible for managing all Bon Evans Farms social mediachannels and helping to support copy needs within the team. The ideal candidate will be experienced and self-motivated.
Below is what the Social Media Manager would be accountable for:
- Must be a people person, eager to connect and learn from current and future customers.
- Communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s hyper-connected buyers.
- A team player willing to work across the aisle with other team members.
- Create and implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Work with internal team members and agency partners to create and post original text and video content, manage posting schedules and respond to followers in a timely manner.
- Sit on the BEF crisis team and be ready when needed to assist in crisis management.
- Be up-to-date with the latest digitaltechnologies and social media trends.
- Track, measure and evaluate social media efforts to determine impact and optimize.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the consumer and their shopping behaviors, purchase motivators and hurdles, media consumption and use of technology.
- Help monitor trends in competitive and consumer landscapes to identify opportunities for the brand.
- All other duties as assigned.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate include:
- Highly creative with a passion for getting it right, from conceptual thinking to final output.
- Excellent communication and analytic skills.
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their use within marketing.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Someone who thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Creative strategic thinker and problem solver, accustomed to working in teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Minimum five years’ experience in social media management and/or copywriting.
- Experience working with/at an agency on creative program development is a must.
- Experience across traditional and digital ad vehicles.
- Bachelor’s degree in in communications, English, public relations, marketing, or related area.