$80K — $100K *
Social Media Manager – Blue Man Group
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference. Hold your breath and dive into the action: you are about to live an extraordinary experience!
Reporting to the Manager – Social Media, Brand and Commercial Affairs Division, the Social Media Manager will be responsible to actualize brand-genuine social strategies that include organic and paid media, content planning/production, customer engagement, channel monitoring, and market/trend research to maximize visibility and overall brand/show awareness. They will guide the implementation of social media strategies for the Blue Man Group, globally and other key markets Las Vegas, Chicago, New York, Boston, Berlin (etc).
The Social Media Manager will:
· Collaborate with the Communications and Sales and Marketing teams to develop integrated Social Media strategies that drives awareness and overall ticket sales;
· Develop content calendar (various social networks) for the Blue Man Group brand and the shows (locations);
· Draft the social media posts and content descriptions in the brands voice, and in line with the strategies elaborated;
· Engage daily with the members of the Blue Man Group social communities and maximize the visibility of the brand and products;
· Plan, capture and assist in development and production of the Blue Man Group content;
· Collaborate with in-house Content Creators;
· Collaborate with Digital team on paid media;
· Publish content in platforms and using a publishing tool;
· Report monthly and determine the success factors and performance indicators in terms of revenue generation, interactions, awareness and audience;
· Identify trends and cultural relevant movements and create content in line with the designated social media strategies;
· Coordinate User-Generated content approvals and dissemination;
· Monitor Blue Man Group social accounts during predetermined periods and on weekends, in alternation with Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group team members;
· Guide the implementation of social media strategies as well as usage policies in accordance with Blue Man Group’s brand standards;
· Streamline social media processes and share with Communications and Marketing teams;
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or a related field;
- At least three years of previous experience managing Social Media and Digital platforms;
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Social Media, Marketing, Communication or management of client relations;
- Impeccable knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and SnapChat;
- Knowledge of Social Media trends;
- Content creation skills;
- Previous experience working in Entertainment or a related industry is an asset;
- Availability to work nights and weekends and travel as required;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.
Valid through: 1/17/2022
$80K — $100K *
11 days ago
$40K — $60K + $60K bonus *
4 days ago