We are looking for a seasoned creative with a curious, quirky and dog-obsessed mind to lead the creative strategy for BARK Eats social media presence. BARK Eats, our new food brand, is an exciting startup-feeling business line within the larger BARK organization.
We want to work with a social media manager who will help us replicate and expand BARK’s social media successes for this new brand. You will work with the larger BARK social team as well as the creative director + marketing team on Eats to build BARK Eats social media presence from the ground up. If you’re comfy in the constantly evolving social landscape, have familiarity with both paid and organic content, and a love of creative problem solving, this is the job for you!
- Develop the end-to-end social media strategy, execution, and growth of BARK Eats’ social presence
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the BARK Eats’ growth and marketing team to ideate and launch campaigns
- Lead the team organization, development, and implementation, and tracking of ideas that are measurable for both awareness on owned and earned channels, as well as making an impact on growth channels
- Establishes, influences, and oversees programs that are unique, innovative, ambitious, and perpetually fresh. Applies understanding of BARK’s unique opportunities and culture to lead and push creative boundaries
- Pitch and craft engaging social posts that suit the aesthetic and storytelling of Bark Eats.
- Grow social accounts of BARK Eats and bring more dog people into the BARK social ecosystem
- Develop and oversee public-facing customer engagement style on BARK Eats. You’ll be on the front lines of watching what customers are saying about BARK Eats and you’ll be working closely with the customer service team to make sure potential and active customers have the best experience possible!
- Responsible for testing into new social channels, including creating a strategy for new channels as well as running small scale tests to validate/invalidate ideas
- Bring a social perspective to the larger marketing team by assisting with ideas for copy and creative requests like emails, social ads, and on-site content.
- Brainstorming and testing new concepts for Bark Eats awareness campaigns
- 4+ years of social media management experience
- Strong creative development and pitching skills with experience creating explosive moments that gets people excited and chattering online
- 👏 Sense 👏 of 👏 hu👏mor 👏.
- Experience working cross-functionally at a rapid growth company.
- Strong organizational, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence in content creation to be able to execute content yourself. (Your copywriting skills are *chef’s kiss* and you are not scared to get your hands dirty in Photoshop.)
- Experience managing a handful of freelancers.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to develop and maintain productive & creative working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Loves dogs (duh).