$80K — $100K *
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team, develop and expand our brand presence across all social platforms. You will work integrated with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, create, and adapt content to post on each social network daily.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends.
- Monitor the company's social media accounts.
- Generate engagement with users on social platforms
- Create methods for improving our digital footprint in directories and online customer review platforms.
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience in social media management.
- Knowledge of social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Experience in B2B marketing and the US market.
- Copywriting experience developing content in English.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply
Valid through: 11/8/2021