Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Social Media Manager within AMResorts, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. You will oversee all social media strategy and execution for AMResorts and its brands. In this role, you will be responsible for working across multiple departments, developing strategies to drive engagement and positive ROI while expanding brand awareness and recognition for the AMResorts portfolio. You will report to the Senior Communications and Public Relations Manager.
A successful Social Media Manager will:
- Develop and deploy innovative cross-channelsocial mediacampaign strategies to drive engagement and brand awareness via company’s social media programs including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogs, Trip Advisor and YouTube based on channel’s reach, audience and goals.
- Be responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting on all social mediacampaigns to ensure ROI and success measures driving campaign goals including but not limited to (reach, impressions, traffic to the website, assisted and direct revenue etc.).
- Manage all social mediacampaigns for multiple brands including, but not limited to, blogger outreach, social network initiatives, social news participation, keyword optimization, mobile device marketing and virtual worlds engagement.
- Develop and manage global social media strategy and corporate guidelines for adherence by resort e-concierge, representatives and global sales agencies.
- Integrate social media program into all AMResorts initiatives including promotions, institutional campaigns, tradeshows, operational assets (i.e. key card, door banner, etc.).
- Serve as key point of contact for management of social media vendor agency as well as additional digitalsocial media tools and vendors.
- Be responsible for allocation of social mediabudgets, including yearly contracts, resort pre-opening plans and special projects based off company annual objectives.
- Analyze and evaluate potential business opportunities for digital/social media tools as needed.
- Educate internal & external staff on the implementation of new technologies including new social channels, digital monitoring tools, online reputation platforms, etc.
- Identify and report on digital/social media trends to sales & marketing teams to maximize exposure and generate additional revenue.
- Work closely with international social media teams for timely execution of social media strategies, campaigns and posts.
- Be accountable for staff development, leading team meetings and career planning of direct reports.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4-yeardegree
- 5-7 years marketing experience, with travel or tourism industry experiencepreferred
- Experience with developing social media strategies leveraging insights and data analysis
- Strong proven knowledge of social media platforms and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills required
- Ability to provide data-driven recaps of social mediacampaigns and optimize future projects based on data and analysis
- Must be very organized, detail-oriented and great at multi-tasking
- Must be a self-motivated and results-oriented person, able to lead projects and interact with multiple departments
- Proven collaboration skills are essential
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred, but not required