$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
This is a digital marketing position with emphasis in and responsibility for Social Media, digital content marketing and online reputation management. You will be the in-house strategic and tactical expert for these types of digital efforts, supporting and collaborating with MarCom, Direct Sales and Product Marketing. As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for building independent social media strategies or as part of larger marketing campaigns, and engage on a daily basis with our online community in creative and transformative ways, while strengthening and expanding the company's brand and reach.
• Create overarching social media campaign strategies and workflow that will provide a framework for future initiatives
• Define and own social media and online reputation management policies, as well as engagement guidelines, for both corporate and our Independent Business Owner channels
• Develop an editorial calendar, manage digital assets, brainstorm, conceptualize and write content for the ACN brand and its sub-brands
• Create, execute, and measure social media campaigns to ensure that they are carried out effectively and meet defined strategic goals over the short-, medium-, and long-term.
• Responsible for developing strategic social content to support our social marketing efforts, monitoring and responding to consumers on our social channels, and social listening relative to our brands and key products/categories
• Recommend and manage paid social media ad placement, manage social media budget and report on ROI and engagement with all ad placements.
• Monitor trending social topics to inform content strategies and adapt target audiences.
• Source and leverage user-generated content across social media channels as well as integration into other relevant digital channels including website and email. • Identify loyalists, detractors, advocates & influencers in the space to draw customer insights, solidify relationships and amplify social content relevant to the brand.
• Grow an active and engaged following/community on all managed social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
• Partner with MarCom & Product Marketing to aid in other forms of content marketing strategy and execution in channels such as email, web, blog posts, videos, etc.
• Provide clear, strategic direction to the creative services team to develop graphic elements related to digital marketing initiatives
• Responsible for in-house online reputation management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written
• Self-motivated and able to work in an organized way with minimal supervision
• Proficient in MS Office applications; creative PPT or Keynote skills desired
• Copywriting experience • Strong time management with ability to meet deadlines
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Vimeo, and management software such as Sprinklr, Falcon, Spredfast or Hootsuite
• Understanding of social media publishing, monitoring and analytic tools; ability to analyze and interpret metrics and translate them into strategic decisions.
• Demonstrated understanding of drip marketing and social media campaign management; portfolio of sample campaigns withmeasured results required
• Strong understanding of B2B and B2C marketing trends, especially in social media
• Ability to plan and manage a digital communications calendar
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS systems such as WordPress
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 5+ years work experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on primarily in-house social media, SEO, online reputation management, blogging, email marketing.
• Ability to effectively take direction from and collaborate with peers.
• Direct Sales or telecommunications experience a plus. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
• The employee is regularly required to talk and hear
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Valid Through: 2019-9-24