Manage and moderate Kabbage’s social media profiles, ensuring all content promotion activities are coordinated across social channels & that every social profile has a fresh perspective and fun community.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the eyes and ears for Kabbage across the entire social space.
- Partner very closely with the content team, come up with ideas for new content based on what’s being shared and talked about online with small business owners, identify partnership and content opportunities.
- Write, create and post to social media accounts.
- Track the growth and the impact of social media on our business and contribute fresh, fun ideas on campaigns and contests to grow our online presence and organic social media traffic.
- Report on data trends, peaks and valleys in social media data, suggesting improvements and ways to increase organic social traffic.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and trends, and key updates with all social media sites to keep the team informed.
- Identify conversations or crises that require response and route through the appropriate departments for resolution.
- Locate and engage potential advocates within the community to foster dialogue, eventually launching and managing an Influencer Marketing Strategy.
What we're looking for in you:
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Informing: Sharing information and keeping people informed about what is happening.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be above average.
What you should have:
- 5-8 years of social media experience at an agency and/or B2B company. Small business marketing is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in managing social media communities, driving community growth, and building relationships with influencers.
- Deeply passionate about social media with an appetite to keep up on all new trends and platform changes and bring news back to the team.
- Previous experience with building and managing and influencer marketing program through social channels is a huge plus.
- Video editing experience is a plus.
- Strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A whatever-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done-right attitude.