Social Media Expert
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for ??Social Media expert for our client in Milpitas, CA
Job Title: ??Social Media expert
Job Location: Milpitas, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- You will also be responsible for creating compelling digital conversations with our key influencers and consumers and amplifying messaging. This contract position is located in Milpitas, CA and requires in-office presence 40 hours a week.
- You are an avid marketer who enjoys creative and empathetic story-telling. You are passionate about consumers, digitalmarketing and social media. You also have a keen appreciation for technology. Understanding digitalmarketing tools such as search, display, videos, mobile that help achieve awareness, engagement and sales is critical.
- Develop, create, and curate compelling content for social media editorial calendars every month
- Concept and execute social campaigns for retail brand and suite of retail products
- Community management on various social media platforms
- Assist and collaborate with the team to drive digitalmarketingcampaigns
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple cross-functional teams to align on content and campaigns
- Support regional teams in providing content and best practices for digital and social media
- Deliver tangible KPIs as defined for projects and be metrics-driven
- 1-3 years of marketing, digital or social mediamarketingexperience for a reputable consumer brand
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and community management and personal user
- Excellent copywriting skills, detail oriented and organized.
- An energetic, creative, self-starter
- Ability to work with a large number of stakeholders and manage deadlines on multiple projects
- Good analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, and Sprinklr
- Previous experience managing agencies is a plus
- Photoshopexperience is a plus