Sterling National Bank is an organization committed to strong growth. Our significant accomplishments are a direct result of continuous hard work by our solid team of dedicated professionals. As we continue to grow and expand across all business sectors we seek talented individuals who can meet our demands for success. Our competitive advantage is our people who tirelessly work to exceed expectations. We have something special here at Sterling. We not only offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits we are also characterized by an unwavering commitment to high achievement, we offer a diverse environment hosting a multitude of dedicated, talented and driven individuals who value honesty, integrity and go above and beyond for their clients. It’s an exciting time to work for Sterling National Bank. If you are looking for a unique employment experience and are driven to achieve in a dynamic growth-minded environment you have come to the right place. What you will do: Do you have a passion for social media and content marketing? Sterling National Bank is looking for someone to foster the development and implementation of social media and content marketing initiatives in support of key business objectives for the company to achieve strategic goals. You will be responsible for developing and executing the organization’s social media and content marketing strategies, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. You will be responsible for content creation for use across all channels to drive traffic, engagement, sales leads and client retention. You will collaborate across functional areas of the company and manage multiple vendors.
- Lead social media activities and develop bank-wide strategies that increase brand awareness, deliver financial results and meet or exceed established goals and objectives. Recommend appropriate social medial tools, platforms and marketing channels to build and maintain the company’s social media presence across all approved channels. Monitor and analyze social media performance. Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends to be shared with appropriate key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Direct the execution of all social media activities. Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating policies and procedures. Provides thought leadership to marketing colleagues and across the organization. Serve as an internal liaison to train social media brand ambassadors and ensure proper use of all approved social channels. Publish marketing content to social media channels while overseeing/optimizing functionality and results.
- Develop social media campaign and content management strategies and lead the execution of marketing programs that support consumer and business banking initiatives. Partners with product, data and analytics teams and vendors to design targeted social media campaigns that generate positive ROI. Ensure campaigns are on schedule and in-line with budget. Ensure clear communication to the field for all campaigns. Measure and report performance of all campaigns (and tests), and modify campaigns and content as needed to optimize effectiveness based on results. Plan and execute content strategy that drives high engagement and delivers financial results that meet or exceed established goals and objectives. Develop cross-channel content strategy and editorial calendar. Stay updated on industry trends and best practices.
- Responsible for content creation, with responsibility of meeting sales, marketing, regulatory, legal, operational, product, projects and strategic objectives. Research, create, and edit content for across all marketing channels: social media, website, direct marketing, thought leadership, videos. Review and edit content to ensure quality, accuracy, clarity and consistency. Ensures brand standards are met in all social media and content marketing tactics. Maintain consistent voice that represents the brand, adjusting tone and style for each channel and audience. Works closely with marketing team, sales, client experience and key leaders in the organization. Manage external vendors to ensure content and design work is developed on schedule and in-line with budget.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing preferred, with experience working in Social Media, Digital and Content Marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of wide variety of marketing principles and practices demonstrated; particularly focused on both sales and corporate marketing strategies
- Demonstrated strong writing, communication & project management skills, ability to drive change
- Understanding of financial services industry and products preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of social media, content, digital and direct marketing principles, client segmentation, testing and applying result to improve future campaigns.
- Ability to interpret business objectives and make strategic and tactical recommendations.
At Sterling National Bank, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. Sterling National Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace