This position is contingent upon contract award.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Day-to-day management of the social media team and servicing of the client roster, including the development of proactive strategies and tactics, managing all steps necessary for their implementation, and the measurement of their effectiveness
- Align and collaborate with the vertical client management and integrated media teams to support accounts across their respective social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter), responsible for scheduling, posting, and reporting
- Partner closely with leaders within Agency's creative team, oversee the development of forward-thinking social media content including social videos, Live(s), memes, graphics, motion graphics, infographics, gifs, etc.
- Ideate and execute content creation opportunities to help extend the brand voice and create engagement opportunities across social platform
- Identify and manage relationships with content creators and social media influencers that we may leverage or partner with in local markets
- Manage relationships with outside social media vendors, including but not limited to our existing partners
- Prepare and deliver clear, professional, client communications regarding social strategy and reportinginsights
- Oversee development and distribution of measurement reports on day-to-day, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Work with Client to establish ongoing goals with key performance indicators, and have an acute awareness of audience sentiment/response
- Identify opportunities for emerging social platforms (e.g., TikTok) or new formats/updates from existing platforms; propose new ways client can succeed in social media as a result of these changes
Education and Experience
- BA or BFA
- At least 3-5 years' experience in lead social role at social agency or social media lead for a brand or content business
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to execute and optimize social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Strong eye for design and photography, keen instincts about what's on-brand, ability to communicate and collaborate with a creative team
- Copywriting skills as well as skilled background and understanding of brand tone of voice
- A solid understanding of appropriate posting techniques on each social platform
- Experience using scheduling listening & reporting tools like Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, and Sprout Social
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint
- May be required to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.