At Lovesac, we’re committed to helping people fill their homes with Total Comfort. That means having furniture that can evolve along with them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals – The World’s Most Adaptable Couch™, to Sacs – The World’s Most Comfortable Seat™, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others can’t. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill—which is good for families and our environment.
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Social Media and Partnerships Manager. As a Social Media and Partnerships Manager on the Brand Activation team, you'll be a key player on one of the most dynamic brands and make a positive impact on both the customers' lives and the earth. You will be responsible for driving cross-functional marketing strategy and collaborating on a range of initiatives to grow the business. Those initiatives include planning and executing social media strategy, driving influencer partnership strategy, and continuing to drive the growth of our highly engaged #LovesacFamily through social channel management. As a Social Media and Partnerships Manager, you will partner with all aspects of the organization, including showrooms, e-commerce, digital marketing, creative, and brand development teams.
This position has flexibility to be remote or report into Corporate Headquarters in Stamford, CT.
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Writes and articulately delivers creative briefs to the creative team enabling them to design effective creative to continue to maintain and improve creative performance in market as well as long term development of brand health.
- Ideates 360 comms strategies for brand partnerships and leads execution to bring campaign to market.
- Generates clear, simple, and insightful reporting on performance across all areas of ownership.
- Project manage a wide variety of cross-functional initiatives. Playing a key role in ensuring proper prioritization, team-wide collaboration, and that timelines are met.
- Manages to planned Budget of $5M+.
- Manages strategy for all Lovesac social channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest) to drive continued highly engaged growth of Lovesac’s social community.
- Possesses deep understanding of social platforms and algorithms that affect day-to-day publishing and content strategy for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Partners with brand-appropriate influencers, content creators, athletes, and celebrities across social platforms to drive meaningful social media marketing campaigns and enable prospective customers to become aware of the Lovesac, Sactional, and Sac brands.
- Leads social and influencer campaign analyses looking at correlations between KPIs and test variables, including ER, CR, CPC, etc. across multiple channel platforms.
- Manage a planned Influencer Marketing Budget and Social Boost budget, reporting out to the Finance Team monthly.
- Develops Social content calendar, campaigns and influencer plans that drive social engagement and support brand communication goals.
- Analyze social performance to improve opportunities, performance, and partnerships. Report out social performance on a monthly cadence to VP of Marketing, Senior Brand Director, and Creative Director.
- Support Brand Activation Director as needed.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar concentration.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Brand Marketing, Social Media Management and Influencer Marketing.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom, as required and in accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC, and State Guidelines.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your actions.
- Maintains a calm demeanor and manages issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Acts with integrity and trust at all times, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers, and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all times.
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Sprout Social, Dash Hudson, (or similar Social Media/Influencer management software).
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various forms of transportation.