As a Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager you will be somebody who will have strong marketing, technical, digital and communication skills, along with a focus in driving customer experience and conversion across multiple customer segments.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will undertake the following:
• Implement end-to-end social media, communications and marketing initiatives for target audiences, ensuring key message delivery, audience engagement, and positive brand affinity.
• Develop and plan engaging content with a strong brand voice on social media channels, staying current on what’s trending online and what FCT Customers are talking about.
• Responsible for community management across all social media platforms that engages audiences, and inserts the brand into relevant online and offline conversation.
• Manages social media content calendar to ensure that content fits with overall integrated marketing strategy.
• Monitor and respond to customer comments, questions, and feedback in a timely, professional manner across social platforms
• Engage in daily social listening to monitor industry news, trends, competitor activity, and our brands
• Reviews all outgoing digital content to ensure that it is cohesive and in line with both brand voice and social media tone.
• Contributes with creative ideas on how to leverage social media and digital marketing to help achieve business and communications objectives.
• Reports on social media and digital performance within the company by determining key performance indicators that can be used to measure success.
• Supports and elevates regional marketing initiatives through online platforms.
At FCT, we are proud of our success and excited about our future potential. It is our employees' dedication and ongoing pursuit of excellence that has made us Canada's leading provider of title insurance. Our employees are empowered to harness new ideas, to unleash their imaginations and to create innovative products and services, as well as persistently seek ways to improve our service and respond to our customers' needs. Our employees are people whose passion for their work, commitment to customers, contributions to the company and influence on its corporate culture are what create and grow FCT.
• A University degree, college diploma or equivalent in communications, digital marketing or a related subject area.
• 5+ years of professional experience with community management, and/or leading or participating in social media programs and campaigns, digital marketing, and demonstrating a thorough knowledge and demonstration of skills in digital content.
• Demonstrated professional experience in social media monitoring, engagement, research and analysis, online measurement and report generation, and experience with digital tools and services
• Demonstrated experience in online brand promotion and management, including growth and engagement and community management
• Proven experience managing and collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Superior ability to execute against multiple tasks under deadline pressure •
• Exceptional communications skills: writing, editing, interpersonal, presentation • Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and experience with photography are an asset
• Bilingualism is an asset