This is a rare opportunity to help craft and amplify the Sovos story on owned, earning and paid channels, while building engagement within our communities for some of the largest market segments in the world – retailers, manufacturers, and financial institutions. The ability to sell directly to people anywhere in the world has transformed business. Now, regulators want their share. Sovos is on a mission to solve tax for good so these small businesses can keep selling, keep delighting their customers and keep growing.
As our Social Media and Content Marketing Manager, your job is to make sure they know what our solutions can do – and help them choose Sovos to solve one of their biggest business problems. You’ll plan the programs, set the tactics, experiment constantly and create a growth engine to power a very important part of the Sovos business.
Interested? Feel free to check out some of the general responsibilities below.
The work you'll do
As the Social Media and Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and implementing a successful content strategy that supports brand reputation and demand generation goals for Sovos within our Beverage Alcohol, Manufacturing, Financial Institutions, Retail, and Insurance based industries. The channels that you create through various technology platforms will exemplify how Sovos' software solutions solve business challenges and represent our vision and goals to a global market.
More specifically, you will:
- Generate and champion relevant content for our main buyers and target customers
- Create and execute a social media plan that supports marketing campaigns, engages buyer personas and influencers, and grows our audience on LinkedIn, Twitter and other channels
- Shape, execute and measure creative, goal-driven social mediacampaigns
- Advise global staff on social media best practices and serve as chief cheerleader for social media advocacy
- Develop content marketing initiatives by leveraging industry trends, corporate brand, and solution value propositions that drives traffic, engagement, and marketing qualified leads and delivers sales pipeline
- Ideate, write and edit various content such as: blog and social media posts, bylined articles, white papers, website content, video scripts, sales enablement materials, product data sheets, case studies, brochures, infographic copy, demo scripts, and demand creation copy
- Manage editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaign themes and goals
- Collaborate across Sovos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to enhance our pipeline and to generate new leads
- Manage content lifecycle workflow from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation and maintenance
What we need from you
- 3 - 6 years’ experience in content marketing and social media strategy
- Creative and innovative thinking, with the ability to take complex topics and distill them into human, data-driven and actionable content
- Understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, and content development, distribution and measurement
- Basic design capabilities with user-friendly tools
- Enterprise B2B marketing experience
How You’ll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experienced career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- There are clear paths of growth within our roles