- Support the Analytics team in providing overall analysis of social data across multiple programs and social channels.
- Collect and synthesize data across PESO channels (paid, earned, shared, owned) using various social listening and analytical tools.
- Assist in developing insights and strategies from primary and secondary market research, business analysis and competitive data and translate those insights into creative marketing strategies; transform consumer insights into reports and strategic plans.
- Manage multiple digital and social projects, liaising with other FH client leads and prioritizing based on importance.
- Lead and participate in strategy development initiatives for clients and new business pitches. Manage on-going analytics reporting across several clients and industry sectors.
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations
- Monitor market, cultural and social trends and interpret impact on customer behavioral shifts relevant to client business; relate changes to appropriate account team members, and provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations.
- Contribute to FH’s thought leadership around the ideal use of digital and social data
- Manage projects, process, and people (mentor junior staff and interns).
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
The ideal candidate is keenly strategic, versatile and insights-driven; someone who thrives in an energetic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. In addition, the Senior Account Executive will have:
- 3-5 years of total experience gained digital marketing, planning, and/or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting social-related data from standard software packages and client databases.
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of earned social data working withsocial media monitoring tools such as: Netbase, Radian6, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Collective Intellect, Tracx, Social Radar.
- Experience with real-time listening for real-time engagement (ideally via social media command centers).
- Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends.
- Skilled user of tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo.
- Understand client’s business requirements, and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Ability to contribute to increasing level of innovation in data, analytics.