The Oculus Social Marketing Manager will partner with internal teams and agency partners to develop social content, lead community management and evolve our social media strategy for owned Oculus channels. We're looking for a strategic and creative individual who can manage short-term needs and long-term strategic initiatives.
In this position, you will also work closely with the AR/VR social marketing team to help develop and define the people, processes and tools needed to deliver best-in-class social marketing.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop social content for Oculus & Oculus Gaming channels (e.g. Product Marketing, Creative, Sales, Performance Marketing, Communication Planning)
- Pioneer and evolve our social strategy for how to engage followers across channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Twitch & Discord
- Identify and implement social processes to drive efficiencies and best-in-class work
- Define and drive the editorial calendar to support/execute campaigns and evergreen content across key channels, ensuring our work adheres to brand guidelines
- Lead/manage agency partners & in-house creative teams
- Analyze and report on the performance of owned social channels to measure the effectiveness of our efforts, with an emphasis on continuous optimization and iteration
- Manage social budgets and build/own SOWs with vendors
- Build and manage paid media approach for boosted posts on owned channels
- 6+ years experience managing owned social channels within tech, gaming or entertainment industries
- Experience influencing organizational change
- Experience leading agency partners/in-house creative
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space
- Experience in AR/VR or related fields
- Experience supporting large-to-mid scale industry events, e.g. CES, E3 and SXSW