Social Compliance and C-TPAT - Senior Advisor
CVS Health is seeking a talented and motivated professional to join the CVS Pharmacy Quality Assurance Team. The candidate selected for this position will work under the direction of the Senior Director of Quality Assurance in a dynamic team-oriented visionary environment. You will have the opportunity to manage the strategy development, implementation management and compliance oversight of CVS Pharmacy Global Ethical Sourcing and Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Security Audit Programs.
The program includes responsibility for ensuring approximately 800 factories operating in 40 countries are complaint with regulations, industry standards and CVS requirements. You will accomplish this through:
- Overseeing CVS’s Store Brands Ethical Sourcing and C-TPAT program
- Ensuring the timely completion of Social Compliance and C-TPAT audits and CAPAs
- Monitoring and reacting to program KPI’s
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to develop compliance strategies and programs aligning with CVS values
You must be able to travel up to 15% of the time both domestically and internationally. This role will be based in our Corporate Office in Woonsocket, RI.
* 8+ years of experience in implementing, managing and directing international social compliance and C-TPAT audit programs.
* 3+ years of experience with third-party auditing service providers.
* Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 15 % of the time.
* 3+ years of experience in project management.
* 2+ years of experience working in a global retail role.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is required.