The Service Delivery Manager leads and directs multiple projects under limited supervision. The Service Delivery Manager leads projects from inception to completion, identifying and documenting project requirements, supporting clients on various information security initiatives, keeping all stakeholders apprised of project and budget status, and managing issues to resolution. Service Delivery Managers are responsible for the project over the entire project life-cycle (initiation, planning, execution, control, project closeout). They are also responsible for assembling the project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing the schedule to ensure timely completion of the project. Service Delivery Managers are expected to build trust and relationships with clients and leadership through the delivery of successful outcomes.
The Service Delivery Manager will also assist in the development and support of key process indicators to understand client satisfaction. This includes repeatable measurement of client satisfaction KPIs and working across Optiv Technical Teams at the direction of the Program Manager to facilitate operational corrective actions needed to address tactical and systemic client satisfaction issues.
In addition, the Service Delivery Manager believes and lives the Next Generation SOC guiding principles:
- Deliver quality security outcomes
- Drive efficient and timely operations
- Actualize continual improvement and innovation
- Protect the customer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in a 24x7 delivery team, which may include on-call and weekend work
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Conduct Business Review Sessions with clients
- Client Satisfaction KPI development and reporting
- Review invoices for accuracy, manage any disputes and ensure timely payment
- Thoroughly understand the client's ongoing security needs and assist the SOC Director to cover all client operational and strategic meetings
- Communicate with stakeholders on project performance and project issues
- Conduct and coordinate meetings and provide project update summaries
- Client concerns, questions, and conflicts to sales and service delivery teams
- Generate and distribute status reports and lead meetings to disseminate appropriate information to stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering or similar area of study; at least 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of Information Securityrequired.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing project/program delivery leadership role within professional services or consulting organization
- SecurityProject Management expertise specifically demonstrated success managing multiple clients and disparate initiatives on a long term-basis.
- Experience interfacing with both clients and partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adept in planning, leading change management, working in a fast-paced environment, and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management using multiple methodologies (PMI, PRINCE, SCRUM, AGILE, SAFE)
- Delivery & Performance Management.
- Escalation Management – Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Executive Reporting and Presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meet regularly with team to aid in identifying issues and strategies
- Take proactive steps to protect the Optiv and the client from project issues and risks.
- Proactively monitor and report on project budget, timelines, and deliverables.
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least one certification in Security including Security+, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CISM or othersecurity-specific vendor/product certifications.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.