$100K — $150K *
Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
As the SoC/RoC Power Lead Engineer you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives. You will focus on leading all power related aspects of the RoC designs : Optimization of functional-mode power consumption, power grid construction alternatives, support for power gating at both the functional/RTL and physical levels, strategies for enabling dynamic voltage management, PDN noise and reliability analysis across all levels of the system, clocking strategies for optimizing run time power as well as dynamic power transients, Power Intent definitions and support through all aspects of the design flow.
· Overall technical lead for all aspect of RoC Power Management
· Working closely with the system architecture and RoC design team to define power management and optimization strategies
· Develop power management specs and flows leveraging IEEE1801, UPF and CPF standards
· Power analysis and optimization design flow methodology
· Development of specs for power modes, power domains, power control sequences, etc
· Working with clock network engineers to evaluate clock management strategies for power related tradeoffs
· Working with the DFT team to optimize the DFT architectures to provide effective power consumption management for both production test and in-the-field test features.
· Developing power-management verification flows.
Required Education and Experience:
· BS in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred
· 10 or more years of relevant industry experience
· Good communication skills
· Fluent in English
· Experience with advanced process node designs.
· Automotive experience a plus
· Experience with ISO 26262 a plus
Valid through: 12/13/2021