$150K — $200K *
Looking for a SOC Manager that would serve as a focal technical lead on incident events and incidents. Candidate should have experience in managing a SOC using Splunk in a large enterprise environment.
This is a fully remote position, allowing you to work from home from anywhere inside the US.
- Must be highly technical, hands-on and also capable of serving as the primary point of contact with senior management
- Investigate network intrusions and other cyber security incidents to determine the cause and scope of impact. Includes ability to perform host-based and network-based analysis across all major operating systems and network device platforms.
- Summarize events/incidents effectively to different constituencies such as legal counsel, executive management and technical staff, both in written and verbal forms.
- Managing the chain of custody for all evidence collected during incidents and security investigations
- Create a curriculum and conduct in-house training sessions, individualized if needed, for Security Operations staff, to ensure appropriate development of skills and continued innovation as well a facilitating incident management team exercises and events
This position leads an infrastructure team and coordinates projects to meet client needs. Builds a strong team by setting example, encouraging T-shaped skills and provide the necessary training and mentoring to accomplish these goals. Coaches the team to grow the capabilities of other engineers on the team as well as providing administrative support. Ensures that's the standards and procedures are followed during design and implementation of information systems. Responsible for monitoring the systems to ensure the highest level of infrastructure performance. Works with customer to define epics and refine requirements into actionable stories. Conducts employee reviews, staffing and other resource management tasks.
- Ensures that all work is getting accomplished by making assignments and monitoring tasks. This includes balancing work between team and ensuring that the proper policies and procedures are being followed.
- Assists in estimating work effort associated with new project requests.
- Assists in planning for the development and support of a functional systems area.
- Reviews and evaluates work of subordinate staff and prepares performance reports.
- Responsible for resolution of complex database issues escalated from database operations.
- Leads and manage projects for both internal team and external IT teams.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
Other Job Requirements
Valid through: 2/12/2021
$180K — $200K + rsu