AMD's strategic focus is on developing one-of-a-kind solutions through its Semi-Custom Business Unit (SCBU) based on the extensive set of intellectual property (IP) amassed across AMD processors, graphics and multimedia. Providing to customers a level of flexibility and differentiation that goes beyond standard AMD products, the business unit takes AMD to a new level of customer-centric design by integrating these building blocks with customer-specific IP to create tailor-made solutions using a flexible System-on-a-Chip (SoC) design methodology.
The business unit features a strong team of engineers who have design wins in all major gaming consoles. They are exceptional and experts in graphics and compute processing. The PlayStation 4 (PS4) from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI), the Xbox One from Microsoft are some examples of AMD's Semi-Custom solutions.
The Semi-Custom Business Unit (SCBU) has a career making opportunity for a Design Verification Engineer.
- MS/PhD in EE/CS.
- Hardware verification experience /internship is a plus.
- Knowledge of SOC and system architecture and familiar with RTL designs/Coding styles
- Technical understanding of functional verification of microprocessor/ASIC designs.
- Working knowledge of languages such as C/C++/Verilog/SV/UVM/Perl etc.
- Hands on experience with design flows and methodologies used for chip verification is a plus.
- Familiarity with X86 Assembly is a plus
- Superior communication skills
Requisition Number: 46180