Become a member of one of the largest electricalengineering companies in the world!
We are looking for a System of a Chip (SoC) Engineer whose responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and sub-systems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferredqualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internshipexperiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering or related field.
Minimum 3 monthsexperience in:
- Programming language C, C++
- Digital Logic
Job ID: JR0045854