M9 Solutions is seeking a SOC Cloud Engineer to work on a government contract for a client located in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance and must be a U.S. citizen.
An integral member of the Cloud Management Platform & Services (CMPS) team responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of key technologies streams for the service line multi-tenant production-computing platform.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced experience in large scale system cloud architecture, design, and integration with a focus on infrastructure (operational support), storage, automation, networking, and virtualization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (STEM) or an additional 4 years of experience.
- Experience with service delivery and operations in public, private and/or community AWS or Azure cloud deployment models.
- Experience in developing basis of estimates and level of effort estimates for both implementation and sustainment scopes.
- 3+ years of Web API Services experience.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience with security controls, continuous monitoring and assessment & authorization and other federal security standards and guidelines.
- At least one certification in Cloud.
- Networking and exposure to firewall configuration and tuning.
- System recovery techniques, performance tuning, NIS, Active Directory,
- RHCE/RHCT/CCEE/CCIA certifications a plus.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Support delivery and transition groups to deliver timely and effective provisioning of new hosted clients ensuring the application technical architecture aligns with CMPS supported technologies.
- Operations support for the cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and OCI) supporting Tier2 teams during the lifecycle management of guest virtual machines, proactive planning and reporting of infrastructure growth.
- Support service line critical shared applications: DNS, SMTP, Active Directory, Nagios, Nessus, SSH.
- Adopt subject matter expert role for service line key technologies: Virtualization, applications integration with Linux based operating systems (RedHat, Centos), Application clustering solutions and others.
- Provides leadership to application teams to ensure architecture meets environment security, audit compliance, performance requirements. Must be available and participate in a weekly on-call schedule rotation.
M9 Solutions LLC is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
With 12+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants.
M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company.