Oasys is seeking a SOC Analyst to join our DHS CISA Enterprise Security Operations Center Team. The ideal candidate will have experience with monitoring, alerting, and providing recommendations for security as it pertains to Security Operations and Monitoring.
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19 and will eventually return to an onsite role in Arlington, VA. This position requires shift work to include nights and weekends.
- Monitoring, reporting, threat intelligence, and discovery analysis (hunt teams).
- Reviewing the ingest of cyber news feeds, signature updates, incident reports, threat briefs, and vulnerability alerts from external sources and determining its applicability to the DHS CISA environments.
- Processing and integrating classified cyber threat intelligence information up to the Secret or TS/SCI level.
- Providing situational awareness to other SOC analysts, to other SOCs, and to strategic enterprise level decision makers.
- Providing vulnerability assessment analyses for onsite and remote (i.e., VPN) vulnerability assessment capabilities.
- Documenting confirmed cybersecurity incidents by assembling factual information for the incident from all relevant SOC and external sources and coordinating analysis of the assembled information.
- Providing threat intelligence sharing, reporting, analytics, and visualization to analysts and SOC leadership.
- Maintaining dashboards for leadership and system visibility.
- 3+ years’ experience with security engineering and monitoring tools: Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint Protection and Detection, Identify Management, Encryption, and Vulnerability Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Secret Clearance
- Ability to obtain a DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance to support this program.
- Familiarity with tools such as Splunk, FireEye, EnCase, Carbon Black Response, Netwitness, ArcSight, Sourcefire, Fidelis XPS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Previous Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) experience a huge plus.
- TS / SCI Clearance