We are looking for SOC Analyst for our client in Cambridge, MA
Job Title: SOC Analyst
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Candidate should have at least 4-7 years of experience
- SOC analyst is responsible for reviewing alerts escalated by L1 and do detailed analysis on alerts
- SOC analyst will suggest new integrations; will be responsible for optimizing already integrated devices.
- SOC analyst will identify and suggest customer on fine tuning networkinfrastructure.
- Understanding on perimeter security & end point security controls
- Good hand on experience on Packet capturing tool
- Good understating on Cyber kill chain and different mitigating strategy
- Good understanding on SMTP, DNS, FTP
- Strong understanding of cyber-intelligence techniques.
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux platforms, including knowledge on major applications that runs on these platforms like DNS, AD, Apache, IIS, SQL database, etc.
- Reviewing reports to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Should have good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Should be comfortable working in 24/7 environments.
- CEH certification must
- QRadar experience must