Are you looking to join a successful and growing company?
Do you possess a strong drive and are looking for an opportunity to take your career to new levels?
CGI is actively searching for a dynamic and self-motivated individual with min 5 years of experience with SOA ESB.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
In this role the candidate will be called to perform the following activities:
• Develop Technical solutions using IBM BPM Advanced in an Agile team working closely with the client business and Technical teams
• Be responsible and accountable for requirement analysis, design specifications and testing
• Perform general development activities as part of the agile team as needed including participation in peer reviews and contribute to and adhere to development best practices
• Develop documentation or provide input to documentation at various stages of delivery including design, testing and Deployment documentation
• Own the delivery of your software including defect management post deployment during soak periods post deployment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience designing and developing mediation flows, integrations into various Enterprise systems and developing composite services.
• Good knowledge of data transformations and Web Service design using ESB as the SOA platform including schema development (SOAP, XSLT, XML) and Web services implementation.
• Good general knowledge of the ESB technology platform including JEE containers , Linux, Java EE development
• Experience using IBM BPM Advanced product (mediation flows, ESB features), IBM Integration Designer and IBM Rational Team Concert a strong asset
• Experience using BPEL a strong asset
• Experience working in Agile/SCRUM
• Ability to work independently, lead a team of developers, co-ordinate with the lead Architect and interface with customers throughout the project life cycle
• Ability to develop service design documentation in the context of the ESB environment
Nice to have capabilities but not mandatory:
• Knowledge of Oracle OSM or Oracle UIM
• Knowledge of telecom operator networks & business environments
• Knowledge of TMF SID model and IBM BPM Telecom Pack
• Knowledge of OSS Domain and eTOM framework
• Strong analytic mind and ability to provides thought leadership on business, functional and operational requirements to the internal teams and the customers
• Ability to build a comprehensive work breakdown structure and provide accurate estimations of the project technical activities
• Ability to identify technical and project risk early in the project life cycle
• Strong communication skills (written / oral) and ability to adapt level of communication to the targeted audience
• Team builder and ability to lead a small team of developers (on-shore and off-shore)
• Client focused
• Action oriented and ability to operate in ambiguous environments
• Learning agility: can adapt quickly to new environment and domains
• Bilingual: French and English
RequiredEducation: Bachelordegree in Computer Science or related field or experience
Position ID: J0817-1919