SOA/ESB Developer Position Summary This individual contributor will provide the highest level of expertise for the development, specification and communication of the Bank’stechnologyarchitecture plan, theinfrastructure componentsrequired to support it, and in the integration of corporate and business areaarchitectures. The Engineer will participate in multiple projects for various Bank functional groups and must effectively prioritize and managedeadlines andinternal client expectations while developing innovative and effective solutions for the most diverse and complex business problems. Successful candidates will demonstrate past success and enthusiasm to work in a team-oriented environment that offers the opportunity to build thearchitecturediscipline.
- Experience using ESB (messaging), and Java technology
- Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field of study (or equivalent level of education and experience).
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), API Management, etc.
- Integration experience with various technologies (web services, XML, ESB, SOAP, REST, messaging, etc.).
- Experience with IBM WebSphere ESB, IIB, and/or Process Server a plus.
- WebSphere Application Server experience.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with JQuery.
- Financial or Banking services experience.