Our client is one of the biggest North American banks and a multinational financial services company.
They are currently looking for an experienced SOA Solutions Architect for the operations in Minneapolis, MN. The role will be integrated into the company’s wealth management team, providing high-level direction to new internal application initiatives.
- Strong grasp of distributed systems design and optimization
- Integration experience with classic SOA patterns and modern design
- Securityexperience with implementation of authentication and authorization solutions, as well as risk-based authentication
- Data expertise in analytics, data movement and OLTP
- Expertise in Microservices, J2EE, .Net, PaaS, IaaS, Kafka, SQL, DB2, MQ Series messaging, SOAP, APIM, network design, IAM
- A strong grasp of business processes and commercial acumen
- A history of architecture solution designs within large companies
- Experience of Digital design/development is an advantage
- Financial services experience is a strong asset