We are looking for SOA Architect for our client in Miami, FL
Job Title: SOA Architect
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Atleast10 years of senior level experience in IT Architecture.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and written, to architects and c-Level executives.
- Strong development background in Java/J2EE or Oracle SOA suite, Ability and desire to code.
- Hands on experience API interfaces design and SOA governance framework.
- Experience with one of the Service and API management applications (e.g. IIB, Layer7, APIc, WSRR, etc.) is required
- Strong UML experience is essential.
- Experience with Web scale, API, SOA and security standards and guidelines for securing APIs and Web Services in order to define SecurityArchitectures that meets Policy
- Working knowledge of enterprise API and SOA related concepts, standards, protocols and technologies including:
- Web services – REST,SOAP, WSDL
- XML and related technologies including XSLT, XPath, XSD
- Experience with Web API Performance Monitoring tools highly preferred.
- Experience with API specs documentation tool like Swagger, RAML is highly desired.
- Experience with implementation and adoption of SOA Registry, SOA Policy and SOA Testing / Performance Monitoring.
- Experience implementing processes used to oversee and control the adoption and implementation of service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience with design time and run time governance.
- Design/ Implementation experience of service oriented architectures highly preferred.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the end-to-end job done.