- Contribute in enhancement, optimization, and troubleshooting discussions.
- Contribute to implementation of the process improvements.
- Participate in software development on the Salesforce.com platform using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Develop software for internal applications using Salesforce solutions.
- Develop code and prepare/perform unit test cases.
- Support production releases and ensure successful implementation of changes.
- Validate the code against unit tests and code quality scans.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments.
- Ability perform troubleshooting and support for existing applications.
- Effectively communicate status of projects and assignments.
- Monitor and manage changes for supported applications.
- Working knowledge Salesforce.comdeveloper tools including working knowledge of Apex Classes, Controllers, Lightning components.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce in a development lead capacity.
- Experience implementing Continuous Deployment. Version control system (either Git or TFS: Git Preferred)
- Hands on experience with SDLC methods and tools (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
- Experience working in an Agile environment, TDD experiencepreferred.
- Experience with Automation Tools/Scripts needed for code deployment and delivery.
- Working knowledge using Salesforce DX is a plus