Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation, execution, and maintenance of Data Integration technology solutions
- Lead work to advance and support information management practices within business processes, applications and technology that underpin the EIM discipline (e.g. establishing data quality processes, performing data analysis, participating in technology implementation planning and verification to ensure successful installation of software and/or projects, implementing data integration processes, administering content, etc.).
- Provide leadership for Data Integration tasks supporting projects
- Lead the Management and proactive improvement of Thrivent's data by analyzing the current systems environment, leveraging proven practices, applications, technology, tools and platforms to support and enhance the information landscape.
- Revenue generated
- Budget responsibilities
- Leads the delivery, support and maintenance of solutions with one or more business and technology areas.
- Organizational impact results from mid-large sized projects
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Technology related field including prior lead experience. For the senior level position require 8+ years of experience including 3+ years prior lead experience.
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of data integration concepts and tools
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and leadership skills
- Demonstrated leadership on mid-large-scale project impacting strategic partners.