$100K — $150K *
Strong Snowflake Developer with 6+ years of experience in SQL Development and Data Analysis required to develop a new complex data warehouse.
• In-depth knowledge of Cloud services
• At least 2 full years of recent Snowflake experience
• Experience in Databases like Oracle / AWS RDS etc.
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe,
• Able to administer and monitor Snowflake computing platform
• Hands on experience with data load and manage cloud DB
• Handling large and complex sets of XML, JSON, and CSV from various sources and databases
• Solid grasp of database engineering and design
• Experience with any scripting languages, preferably Python – usually as wrapper/housekeeping
• Leveraged frameworks & orchestration like Airflow as required for ETL pipeline
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop scalable solutions
• Responsible for analyzing and building Snowflake SQLs
• Unit Test & Document deliverables
• Need a balance of A, B, C for projects. For staff aug, probably a C; B if best in group
• 50% re-locatable to different Region/Client if needed
Required Technical Skills:
• Strong SQL
• Other SQL based databases, like Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
• AWS Cloud knowledge
Nice to have:
• Experience in creation and modification of user accounts and security groups per request
• Create AWS services like Lambda, AWS Glue, Step function, etc.
• SnowPro Certification
• Experience with an ETL tool, like Infomatica, Talend, Matillion, etc.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Valid through: 4/26/2021