Business Group Highlights Health
The Health group provides solutions to help government healthcare agencies lower administrative costs, reduce fraud and abuse, and improve the quality of services for individuals. We also provide analytics that combine clinical knowledge with big data technology and techniques to transform petabytes of data into meaningful solutions for our customers. Responsibilities
The SMS Implementation Architect will serve as part of the operations team helping to modernize and sustain the Defense Health Agency's IT infrastructure to provide standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services. This position lies in the integration layer of the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) model, overseeing the operation and sustainment of the enterprise supporting military and civilian government end-users worldwide. The Service Management Systems (SMS) Implementation Architect will help plan and deploy the technology and systems supporting the transition and management of military treatment facilities into Service Provider roles.
This role provides the technical oversight of the Service Integration effort for the implementation and configuration of systems providing input, oversight, and analytics for the management of the enterprise. The SMS Implementation Architect will work with the Chief Architect to facilitate the implementation of technology changes to facilitate the SIAM model.
- Understand the military health care business and the impact of the ecosystem on its ability to succeed
- Support the organizational change initiatives required to transition the customers operations to the commercial-based SIAM ecosystem model
- Manage the transition and design of the SIAM organization to an operational state, including any required staffing, processes, and strategic direction
- Oversee the technical implementation of systems supporting the SIAM Service Management Practices including Architecture Management.
- Optimize the overall operation of the ecosystem services, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase value for the customer
- Engage with the customer at the enterprise architecture level to strategically align the demand for new technical capabilities and the services provided the ecosystem
- Collaborate with other ecosystem support functions such as Integrated Operations, and the Integrated Service Center to manage the cross-functional processes required for seamless service delivery
- Support the CSI program through identification and implementation of opportunities to improve service performance
- Serve as a main solution developer and technical advisor for the engineering and IT services delivery and management
- Act as the primary point of contact for implementation and configuration of technology in support of the integration model
- Lead the development and definition of a technology vision, solutions and implementation for projects and opportunities within the service environment
- Support business development with scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones for potential new business
- Directly support the Program Manager and Deputy to ensure that all SIAM programmatic level responsibilities (e. g., staffing, programmatic deliverables, monthly reporting, ad hoc requests, etc.) are completed in a timely, accurate, and quality manner
- Manage teams with well-defined scope, including directing daily work activities/priorities, people recruitment and development, cost management, and direction-setting within the area of responsibility.
- Manage team and individual performance
- Resolve/monitor customer escalations as appropriate
- Establish and manage relationships with customer subject matter experts and appropriate customer management, with an objective of maintaining and building the business.
- Leader in IT systems implementation and delivery
- Familiarity with MSI and SIAM operations and how delivery interacts
- Lead managed IT infrastructure service transitions
- Familiarity with IT Service Management toolsets such as ServiceNow and Remedy
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in ServiceNow implementation
- Experience implementing ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM modules
- Experience configuring ServiceNow in an MSI/SIAM framework.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience and leadership in IT Architecture
- Experience leading large teams in a matrixed management structure
- Demonstrated experience producing programmatic deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with facets of personnel management
- Experience of performance data analysis of ITIL processes
- Skilled at working collaboratively in a complex environment and driving performance achievement and improvements
- Data-driven mindset of service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Understanding of DOD program and risk management practices
- Ability to communicate across communities with exceptional written and oral communications skills, including executive-level presentations
- Leadership experience with diverse, multi-domain, distributed teams and multiple simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated experience managing complex IT infrastructure and developing scalable enterprise technology strategies across multiple platforms
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in a relevant field and 8 years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 10 years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certified (Higher ITIL v4 certifications preferred)
- ISC2 CISSP or equivalent
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in ITSM and ITOM
- Secret Clearance
- Position is located in San Antonio, TX.
For Colorado Residents
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply.Salary Minimum: $119,350.40 Salary Maximum:$255,132.80 The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the Perspecta salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Perspecta's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). About Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).