Less than 5 years experience • Engineering Services
· The candidate should also have a strong understanding of
o Electricity transmission and distribution utilities business.
o Grid Management in North American utilities
o SAS Enterprise Minor
o Programming languages R & Python
o Strong Knowledge of data science including predictive, supervised, and unsupervised models
o SAS Enterprise Miner ,SAS Visual Analytics
· Experience in transmission and distribution, specifically in distributionengineering, system planning, grid operations, distributed energy resources, and demand response
· Thorough understanding of SCADA and AMI data
· Strong understanding of electrical system hierarchy
· Experience to employ statistical methods in the development of time-series profiles and long-term forecasts, including aggregation and disaggregation of these profiles and forecasts
· Mandatory experience in producing time-series electric demand forecasting using SAS tools, including Forecast Studio and Visual Analytics
· A working knowledge of programming languages such as python and R.
· Background in statistical methods and data science including predictive, supervised, and unsupervised models
· Ability to incorporate weather, socioeconomic, economic, demographic, and geographical data in the creation of long-term time-series forecasts
· Ability to develop and inform business processes
· Ability to supportagile software development processes
· Ability to understand complex technical issues and leading resolutions by partnering with subject matter experts
· Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
· Demonstrated ability to recognize and communicate project risks as well as implement mitigation strategies
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities and challenges throughout the project development and execution and successfully managing the customer expectations
· Demonstrated success as a self-starter
· Ability to work with a team and motivate the team to achieve project deadlines
· Strong problem-solving skills using a methodical approach
· Ability to create consensus among different stakeholders
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to the project/application stakeholders
· BE/BS or even Masters in ElectricalEngineering or equivalent experience
· At least 3-4 years’ experience working in SAS tools, R & python
Start date (dd-mmm-yy)
Duration of assignment (in Months)
1 Year +
California, Rosemead, USA.
Rates payable to vendor $/hr
Direct Hire – 90K -110K US$
Look for BA also
Key words to search in resume
Grid Management , SAS Tools, Grid Analytics,
1. Does the candidate understand the Electricity Transmission and Distribution business?
2. Has the candidate worked on Grid Management projects with Power Distribution business?
3. Has the candidateworked with SAS tools?
4. Has the candidate worked of programming languages R and Python?
5. Has exp. In statistical methods and data science including predictive, supervised, and unsupervised models?