Job Title: Ansible SME Developer
- Analyze requirements, solutions, and estimates to complete installations, implementations, and customization of DevOps practices using Ansible .
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Ansible Tower
- Work with customer executives and IT Business & Technical Architects to develop and deploy in multiple integrated systems
- Interactswith the client to define deliverables and discuss issues, questions, and improvements.
- Knowledge of Application Life cycle Management Tools is a plus (TFS,JIRA,Git)
- Strong scripting skills
- Web Form Service: Prefer Java based
- AD group and LDAP knowledge
- API development (Restful API's is a plus)
- Use Restful API's to automate Toolchain
- Nice to have PCF or Azure experience but not mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Deployment and development Plan and control upgrades as appropriate.
- Implement DevOps practices for all IT software development projects
- Facilitates development and deployment of system integration strategies that promote use of common tools and processes
- Works with appropriate product supplier for enhancements and issues not resolved in-house
- Draft data and information management products and service standards
- Participates in technical review boards and provides technical support and consultation for the implementation and usage of the Microsoft products
- Requires excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
Must be able to work extended hours as needed including being available for off hours production support
Location: St Louis /Bellevue or Redmond WA or anywhere in US