NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success.
NICE Actimize is a recognized leader in fighting financial crime using our advanced platform for delivery of Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, and Financial Markets Compliance Solutions.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Platform Subject Matter Expert. This Platform SME will provide input on the current industry and technology trends that will help establish future technology investments in the Actimize Platform, eventually resulting in Market Requirements Documents and influencing go to market strategy. This Platform SME will be highly engaged with our customer base to be an evangelist for our Platform, a trusted advisor to our customers, and a conduit for information and new idea generation. This Platform SME will work with many different functions in the organization across all of our Financial Crime Risk Management lines of business - Product Management, Sales and Pre Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Analysts and Professional Services.
- Operate as an evangelist of our Platform with both internal and external contacts
- Provide thought leadership on the industry trends, challenges, and opportunities that are applicable to risk and compliance functions.
- Research technology trends in financial services organizations and liaise with customers to gather market intelligence and generate new ideas for business
- Perform research and analysis on vendors for usage or integration in our platform.
- Advise on strategic priorities and new market offerings
- Create market requirements documents, working closely with customers and interpreting technology needs and compliance directives
- Support sales staff, participate in sales/presales meetings
- Contribute to go to market activities – Marketing Collateral, Write industry blogs/white papers/articles, Analyst briefing, Webinars
- Create business level content for sales demos and presentations
- Assist with responses to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Support implementation teams and special projects as Platform SME
- Training and education of sales, Professional Services and other internal staff
- 10+ years of experience in financial services
- Industry experience with Case Management/Workflow/BPM a strong plus
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Must have a firm grasp on technology and technology trends in financial services
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% to customer sites
Some international travel may be required