NETGEAR is looking for a highly-motivated, results-oriented marketing professional to join our Corporate Marketing team. This position will play a critical role in developing and executing robust campaigns to drive awareness and demand for our SMB product line across multiple channels worldwide. This position will be the liaison between the product team and the corporate marketing team to ensure campaigns are integrated. We are looking for a team member who can thrive working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, have the ability to act quickly, and work with a young, energetic, dynamic team.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams globally including product marketing, channel marketing, sales, PR, and install-base marketing to ensure alignment, integration, and on-time execution across all media channels
- Assist in executing innovative communication plans aligned with marketing strategy to deliver on brand and marketing objectives that drive awareness, engagement and sales
- Work with agency partners and product marketing teams to work toward campaign timelines
- Report weekly and monthly on campaign performance metrics, using internal and external measurement tools and resources to analyze, track and optimize campaigns, identifying opportunities to improve experience and performance
- Coordinate and assure the delivery of content including, but not limited to: organic and paid social media content, presentations, ecommerce content, email and othercampaign content to channel or end user, NETGEAR or partner web content, blog posts, webinars, infographics, surveys, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing communications or advertising
- Experience with driving multi-channelinternational SMB marketing with global DMR and ecommerce channel partners is a plus
- Agency experience is preferred
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Experience with building integrated programs across paid, owned, and earned media channels
- Strong strategic, analytic and creative judgment skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Must be open to feedback and be able to take direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and online advertising platforms/ad servers (AdWords, DoubleClick, Flashtalking).