Smart Power Solutions Integrator - Embedded Development
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Support customer system development based on NXP wireless power solutions.
- Translate customer / market connectivity requirements into technical definitions
- Work closely with external partners and customers, provide customer and 3rd party technical support and trainings.
- Work with Solution Architects and customers to develop proof of concepts of integrated solutions (hardware and software) addressing wireless power transfer requirements of our customers
- Work with R&D teams to productize solutions
- Deep technical knowledge of wireless power, both hardware and software
- Those with an applications background that also have embedded development experience are a great fit for this role
- 5-8years of experience, preferably part of it in customer facing roll
- Experienceworking with customers to solve time sensitive technical issues.
- Experience creating and documenting technical specifications for hardware and software
- NFC and USB Type C experience nice to have
- Understanding of technical product development processes and tools
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and bring new products to market
- Flexible thinker with track record of innovation
- Hands-on engineer
- Entrepreneurial spirit – fast moving, calculated risk taker
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken