Job ID: JR0195525
Job Category: General
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US
Other Locations: Virtual US and Canada
Job Type: Experienced HireSmart Edge Division Account LeadJob Description
The Smart Edge Division is a commercial software business within Intel's Network Platforms Group with the mission of making it easy for enterprises to run compute intensive workloads on the premises edge with uncompromised security, at scale. Workloads encompass private mobility (4G, 5G), applications (e.g. AI, Media, Analytics), and third party CNFs/VNFs. The Smart Edge platform is where Intel innovation in CPUs, accelerators, FPGAs, security, and software come together for a world class differentiated end user experience. Customer traction for the Smart Edge platform is high and we are experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for a driven leader to join the organization to help ramp and scale the software business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for accelerating revenue growth and profitability for the Smart Edge Division by developing business relationships with prospective channel partners and end users to enhance business unit ecosystem portfolios and accomplish business unit strategic objectives.
- Lead our channel partner and end user engagement process spanning early discovery, business strategy and architectural alignment, execution of relevant legal agreements, and the development of design win funnels, ultimately culminating in large scale commercial deployments.
- Be a key contributor to business strategy development, relay market signals and trends into our product roadmap, and lead strategic initiatives as appropriate.
- Be a role model for customer obsession, truth and transparency, be fearless, and foster a diverse and inclusive work environment.
You must possess the below minimum education requirements and minimum required qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.Education Requirement:
The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or related field with 9 plus years of experience,OR
Master's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or related field with 6 plus years of experience.OR
PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or related field with 4 plus year's experience in addition to the following:Minimum Required Qualifications:
Additional Preferred Qualifications:Inside this Business Group
- 9 plus years experience selling software to end users and channel partners.
- 5 plus years experience taking early-stage incubation software businesses into meaningful revenue.
- 2 plus years of experience with 4G, 5G, and Edge Computing (key market drivers and trends, market landscape and positioning, go-to-market strategies, etc.)
- Experience successfully representing the business and product with key customer accounts
- Experience successfully working across internal and external matrixed organizations
- Experience engaging the Sr Executive level (VP level and higher) internally as well as externally
- Robust network of industry relationships (enterprises, channel partners, OxMs, ISVs, Mobile Network Operators, Cloud Providers, etc).
The Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.Other Locations
Virtual US and CanadaIntel Corporation will require all new U.S. employees to be fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law. Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here
USExperienced HireJR0195525PhoenixNetwork and Edge Group