- Partner with Global Product Leads (GPLs) and Product Managers on experiment design and implementation.
- Present analysis to cross-functional team of senior level stakeholders.
- Monitor experiment results on a daily basis, developing insights and reporting on progress to GPLs.
- Manage relationships with our vendors, tracking key performance indicators and participating in weekly business reviews.
- Manage vendor manager relationships, troubleshooting issues, adjusting workflows to new learnings, and serving as first line of defense to resolve issues daily.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant global business/partner management experience.
- Project management experience.
- Program management and/or vendor management experience in scaled operations.
- Experience in local and small business advertising solutions
- Demonstrated thought. leadership, and the ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Distinctive problem solving/analytical skills; ability to identify insights and drive to second and third level questions to guide the test/pilot.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.