At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Small Business Lending Marketing Leader is responsible for driving growth by developing and implementing a customer centric marketing strategy for Small Business Lending, tailored to businesses with up to $5MM of annual revenue. Collaborating closely with LOB and functional partners, this seasoned marketing leader will lead a team of experienced marketing professionals and be responsible for developing compelling multi-channel, customer-facing marketing strategies to drive awareness and sales while delivering differentiated value to small business customers.
This senior position will lead collaborative partnerships with the Line of Business (LOB) managers for marketing strategy, planning, forecasting, execution and measurement and to develop strategies to drive marketing activities that support sales, profit, market share growth and brand awareness of our offerings to small businesses. They are accountable for developing integrated marketing plans, working with functional peers to ensure alignment with WF strategy, policies and business line objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead development and deployment of comprehensive customer-centric marketing strategies and plans for Small Business Lending with clearly defined goals/ outcomes
- Lead a staff of seasoned Marketing professionals driving accountability for marketing outcomes
- Partner closely with the broader Marketing team to effectively engage Small Business prospects and customers and deliver exceptional business outcome
- Facilitate concepting, testing and development of new proof points to support or improve Small Business value proposition to support WF Brand
- Lead development and integration of messaging to support value prop across all appropriate materials and channels
- Oversee prioritization coordination - and development of new where necessary - of curated product and channel marketing programs to drive customer acquisition, engagement, deepening and retention
- Sponsor measurement of marketing outcomes and socialize across Marketing and LOBs
- Establish appropriate socialization/decision forums across marketing, LOBs, and other functional partners.
Location: Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- 6+ years of management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with complex, diverse businesses including multiple product lines and distribution channels
- Experience with marketing strategy development, customer journey and segmentation
- High proficiency in digital marketing (strategy and multi-channel execution)
- Deep understanding of small business borrowing and financial needs. Demonstrated ability to use data and insights to develop compelling strategies to engage and drive business results
- Demonstrated ability to lead effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas, provide insight into the economic climate and related market developments and identify trends which may present opportunities or reflect gaps in the group's approach to marketing and business development
- Proven history of leading functional teams of peers/colleagues in non-direct reporting relationship to accomplish meaningful results
- Strong influence skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly with regard to committee and executive-level presentations
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior management peers and multiple functions.