$80K — $100K *
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Eagle Lending is responsible for student loan refinancing, professional loan programs, home equity lines of credit and small business loans. We provide high-touch service and customized products designed around our client’s needs. From refinancing your student loan debt to buying your first home, our team is leading the way for innovation at First Republic.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Eagle Lending Small Business Account Executive (SBAE) is a position to explore the significant opportunity that currently exists to expand business and personal banking relationships in each of our key geographies by leading with the Eagle loan product suite. We are seeking a high-energy, polished individual with the skill set of a classically trained business calling officer coupled with outstanding interpersonal skills, to support retail deposit staff in expanding professional services lending, as a conduit to increasing the deposit base and number of households for the bank.
To achieve this, the Eagle Lending SBAE will be responsible for helping establish new banking relationships with businesses, and more importantly, the high net worth individuals associated with such businesses, as well as growing relationships with existing clients. Further, the role requires the SBAE develop an outstanding working relationship with existing staff in the bank’s Preferred Banking Office network. On the product front, the initial relationship building opportunity will typically be through Eagle loan products.
The Eagle Lending SBAE will work closely with Preferred Banking Offices and Relationship Managers on marketing efforts, joint calling opportunities, and follow-up with existing clients and prospects. Further relationship building opportunities will include obtaining bank deposits and referrals to investment advisory, trust and other private banking products.
What you’ll do as a Small Business Account Executive:
- Develop high quality Eagle loans to clients and prospects by partnering with Relationship Managers and Preferred Banking Offices, building referral networks, and identifying new Eagle loan clients to the bank.
- Assist Preferred Banking Office personnel in business development efforts and calling on clients as well as mining existing client base for opportunities.
- Assist Preferred Banking Office personnel in reviewing credit requests and obtaining documentation as well as coordination with Credit Analysis and Credit Approval to ensure the loans are high quality.
- Coordinate with Preferred Banking Offices and RM’s to ensure the ongoing client needs are met and exceeded.
- Furthering client relationships by bringing in deposits and referring wealth advisory, trust, and other banking services.
- The Eagle Lending AE will work with Regional Eagle Lending Sales and Service Managers and Deposit division District Managers to develop and implement promotions and other incentives and strategies to drive in quality business.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- The ability to work with a variety of different client-facing professionals and be flexible in approach/style
- An energetic, polished, confident, outgoing, and proactive style
- The ability to build relationships with prospective clients and PBO networks
- A passion for extraordinary service
- Five years of business or private banking experience
- Business and consumer financial analysis experience
- Business calling and development experience
- A college degree (BA/BS) required, business/finance concentration, preferred
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Valid through: 11/17/2020
$80K — $100K
18 days ago
$100K — $150K
23 days ago