At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building it is core to who we are as a company.
What You’ll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with leaders in the State, Local and Education space. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win. We are customer obsessed.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal. We believe it is OK, be fearless.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way. Helping others succeed makes us happy.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You are hugely curious will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue. We believe that every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND be curious: we are constantly looking for ways to enhance knowledge of our industry, market and competitors to provide the sales edge to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients. We do the right thing always and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do. AND, we are led by character.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment. We never, ever give up.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND we are coachable.
- You’ve got 4-8 years of SLED/Enterprise level software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals. We are customer obsessed.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – Sprinklr is a best in class solution.. But we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical. We do the right thing always, and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do.