The SFB SSA reports to and works closely with our Practice Directors to determine pursuit strategy, ensure quality of deliverables, and also to create new sales strategies and offerings for each fiscal year. Knowledge of Unified Communications, Hybrid Exchange Environments, MIM, SCCM, and Azure platforms is a plus.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents Functional, Technical and Business Requirements; documents Technical Architecture
- Performs verbal and written communication with Customer; performs verbal and written communication with Technical and Non-Technical persons; responds professionally to Customer’s requests
- Can manage own tasks; communicates status to?practice leads as warranted; completes tasks on-time and within budget
- Stay abreast of latest Microsoft-based cloud technologies
- Actively researches technologies
- Demonstrates competency of practice through internal and external thought leadership
- MSO estimation and team structure definition
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate support model to meet business needs
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience Supporting Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- Minimum 3 years designing and delivering Microsoft cloud-based technologies
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering support solutions
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents and statements of work
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical resources
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience leading internal initiatives
- Experience working with Skype for Business environments
- Experience with Exchange Online
- Experience with server virtualization, storage, and networking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be independent and self-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Must be open to travel
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certifications in Microsoft cloud technologies
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.